Influential people have taken my land, Police, Collector not helping, pls help...

Mangilal Kandwar is calling from Charnal village, Shyampur tehsil, Sehore district, Madhya Pradesh and talks to Ramkishan Sahu, a villager whose land is confiscated by some influential men. Ramkishan has been complaining to police officers but no action has been taken. He has also send applications to collector but hasn’t got any response. Please call Police station in-charge@9893545118, Collector@9425969600 to help. Contact Ramkishan Sahu@9981415889 fro more details. Mangilal@9981415879

Posted on: May 30, 2016. Tags: LAND MANGILAL KANDWAR

We're not getting old age, widow pension from 9 months, officers don't help...

Mangilal Kandwar is calling from Motipura village in Shyampur tehsil of Sehor District in Madhya Pradesh where some old villagers tell him that some of them are not getting old age and widow pensions from past 9 months. They have complained to local officers many times but they don’t respond. You are requested to call Collector@9425969600 and C.E.O@9425136300 Janpad Panchayat CEO@ 9425158535 to help them.Mangilal Kandwar@8085018976

Posted on: Dec 01, 2014. Tags: Mangilal Kandwar

Recording a report on CGNet Swara

Search Reports »


Supported By »

Environics Trust
Gates Foundation
International Center for Journalists
IPS Media Foundation
MacArthur Foundation
UN Democracy Fund

Android App »

Click to Download