I'm handicapped, officers making me go round for disability pension, pls help...

My name is Surendra Kushwaha s/o Ramkumar Kushwaha. I live in village Kerketta post Joga thana Uthariroad District Palamu in Jharkhand. I am 60% disabled but my disability pension got stopped 7 years ago. I went to BDO@07250924367. He sent me to C.D.P.O@08873429339 who sent me to Collector@06562224077 who asked me to go to SDO who I have not been able to visit yet. I request you to please call these officers and help me. Surendra@8409431155

Posted on: Jan 16, 2016. Tags: Surendra Kushwaha

Recording a report on CGNet Swara

Search Reports »


Supported By »

Environics Trust
Gates Foundation
International Center for Journalists
IPS Media Foundation
MacArthur Foundation
UN Democracy Fund

Android App »

Click to Download