I'm 110, Govt has not found me old enough to give my old age pension yet...

My name is Baijnath Mahto. I live in Jamdiha village, Post Joga, Block Utari road, Palamu district in Jharkhand. I am 110 years old and don’t see anyone older than me around but I am yet to get my old age pension. I have been to all officers upto block level requesting them, all gave assurances but no one helped. Upendra Mahto former Sarpanch of nearby Kerketta village also did a fast last year but no result. Please call DC@9431715198, 9431715401 to help. For more information please contact Upendra Kushwaha@9661932374

Posted on: May 12, 2016. Tags: UPENDRA KUSHWAHA

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at www.ipsmf.org; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.