Happy to get Indira house but dont make them on Dalit's land, says Adivasis...

Maina is calling from Vijaypur village in Majhgawan block in Satna district in Madhya Pradesh where Kol adivasis have been sanctioned Indira Awas houses. But Govt wants to build them on a land which is used by Harijans. They are requesting Govt to make the houses in other available Govt land and not on the land being used by dalits. You are requested to call Collector at 9425036356 and SDM at 8305131775 to help. Maina@7581861556

Posted on: Feb 13, 2014. Tags: LAND MAINA SATNA

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at www.ipsmf.org; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.