If I die of hunger, Khan saheb food officer will be responsible, please tell him...

Babulal Kol says I am more than 70 years old adivasi. I live in village Mouharia, Panchayat Kalyanpur thana Panwar block Jaba in Rewa district in Madhya Pradesh. I have nothing to eat and survive by begging but local Public distribution System dealer in Baraula sends me back and does not give any subsidised grain. I have an Aadhaar card no 711949922671 but that does not help. You are requested to call the local food officer Khan saheb@7869364820 to help me get subsidised grain from PDS shop. Kol@9522733012

Posted on: Jul 07, 2016. Tags: BABULAL KOL FOOD

Recording a report on CGNet Swara

Search Reports »


Supported By »

Environics Trust
Gates Foundation
International Center for Journalists
IPS Media Foundation
MacArthur Foundation
UN Democracy Fund

Android App »

Click to Download

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at www.ipsmf.org; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.