Case subjudice but allegedly abused wife pleads for justice for herself, child...

My name is Shilpi Thakur. I am calling from Hoshangabad district in Madhya Pradesh. My husband and in laws have tortured me for years and a case is filed in the court but I and my son have not got any support while the case is going on. I have complained to Women’s commission but got no help from them. My husband is a police officer so police also does not help. Pls help me and my child. For more Shilpi can be reached at 09074131087

Posted on: Apr 06, 2013. Tags: Shilpi Thakur

Recording a report on CGNet Swara

Search Reports »


Supported By »

Environics Trust
Gates Foundation
International Center for Journalists
IPS Media Foundation
MacArthur Foundation
UN Democracy Fund

Android App »

Click to Download