Government made a building on my land and not paying any compensation...

My name is Suresh Kumar Bhandey and I am calling from Tawalpani village in Ghugri tehsil of Mandla district in Madhya Pradesh. Sometime back, a Government building was constructed on my land by panchayat but I haven’t got compensation. This was reported on CM helpline 181 complaint no 1349907 around 3 months back but no progress has been made till now. I am poor and want compensation or my land. You are requested to call Collector@9425164003. Suresh@8878043998.

Posted on: Nov 24, 2015. Tags: LAND SURESH KUMAR BHANDEY

Recording a report on CGNet Swara

Search Reports »


Supported By »

Environics Trust
Gates Foundation
International Center for Journalists
IPS Media Foundation
MacArthur Foundation
UN Democracy Fund

Android App »

Click to Download