Someone taking subsidized food on my card from 5 years, complaint dont work

My name is Ratiram father’s name Bhukhau caste Gond. My village is Neur in Pandaria block of Kawardha district of Chhattisgarh. Fraudulently someone is taking subsidized ration in my name from last five years by signing the register in English. I complained about it in May but no action has been taken on it yet. Similarly we have also complained about ration cards of Dhan Singh son of Prabhu and Baisakhin Bai widow of Firga. Someone is using their cards. We have complained about one person having card in two states but no action has been taken in any of the complaints. For more Ratiram ji can be reached at 09589893003

Posted on: Aug 04, 2012. Tags: FOOD RATIRAM

Recording a report on CGNet Swara

Search Reports »


Supported By »

Environics Trust
Gates Foundation
International Center for Journalists
IPS Media Foundation
MacArthur Foundation
UN Democracy Fund

Android App »

Click to Download