I lost my husband 7 years ago but no widow pension yet, Please call officers...

My name is Chandrawati Kunwar. I live in Kerketta village, post Joga Block Utari road district Palamu, Jharkahnd, I lost my husband 7 years ago but yet to get any widow pension. I have contacted officers several times she says to Upendra Kushwaha but she is not being heard. She requests the listeners to help her. Please call Block Development Offocer@7261841199 and District Commissioner@9431715104 to help help her. For more Upendra@9661932374

Posted on: May 28, 2016. Tags: UPENDRA KUSHWAHA

Recording a report on CGNet Swara

Search Reports »


Supported By »

Environics Trust
Gates Foundation
International Center for Journalists
IPS Media Foundation
MacArthur Foundation
UN Democracy Fund

Android App »

Click to Download

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at www.ipsmf.org; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.