Want to complain about no road but no Gram Uday meeting yet in my village...

My name is Arunendra Patel. I live in Sorahva village in Gram Panchayat Hinauti in Gangeo block of Rewa district in Madhya Pradesh. There is no connecting road from my village to Panchayat and we have been requesting this for long. We heard about Gram Uday program where we can tell about our problems. But there was no Gram Uday meeting in our village yet. I request all of you to please call our collector@9425903973 and Sarpanch@9425430913. Patel@9179879125

Posted on: May 21, 2016. Tags: ARUNENDRA PATEL ROAD

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at www.ipsmf.org; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.