Common grazing lands are gettting encroached, please help

Kailash Male from Ratlam district in Madhya Pradesh says in the villages is his area grazind lands for animals are getting encroached. Sometimes the authorities are giving deeds for these common land and sometimes they are just illegal occupation. Land revenue department and Animal husbandry department should look at this and save these common grazing lands from being taken over. It is becoming a big and widespread problem. For more Kailash ji can be reached at 09926948043

Posted on: Mar 10, 2012. Tags: Kailash Male

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.