I am 80 years old, Not getting pension, Pls call the officers

I am 80 years old and was requested to officials many times for my old age pension but haven’t got till now. Officers give false assurance says Rahtu mahto from Kirketta village and panchayat in Untari road block of Palamu district in Jharkhand to Upendra Kumar Kushwaha. He is requesting to colleague of Swara to call Deputy Commissioner@9431715198, 9431715104 and put pressure to help him. For more you can reach Upendra@7049801909.

Posted on: Feb 09, 2019. Tags: UPENDRA KUMAR KUSHWAHA

Recording a report on CGNet Swara

Search Reports »


Supported By »

Environics Trust
Gates Foundation
International Center for Journalists
IPS Media Foundation
MacArthur Foundation
UN Democracy Fund

Android App »

Click to Download

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at www.ipsmf.org; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.