I'm 84 and alone, not getting old age pension from Govt, Please call officers...

Dilip kumar Behera visiting Temri village and panchayat, in block Paikmal of Bargarh district in Orissa and talking to Rajna Ji who is 84 years old. He is requesting for old age support from Govt from 10 years. He also has no family and takes shelter in someone else’s house. He says two sarpanchs (village head) has changed but none have helped him. You are requested to call Block Development Officer@9853786203 to help this old man. For more Dilip@9937789593.

Posted on: Jul 04, 2015. Tags: Dilip Behera

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at www.ipsmf.org; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.