Govt dam submerged my house and land, Please help get compensation...

My name is Mangaldeen. I am calling from Ataria village in Jaisinghnagar tahsil of Shahdol district in MP. Irrigation department has built a dam here and my house and land has got submerged under it. I have been to all the officials and have also recorded my message on Swara in past but no one has helped. I request you once again to please call the engineer at 9425017174 and collector at 07692241700 to get my compensation. MangaldeenJi@8720843789

Posted on: May 12, 2014. Tags: LAND MANGALDEEN

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.