Govt should compensate us for crop destruction by animals from Kanha...

Chandrabhan Singh Dhurve is calling from Lalpur village in Mawai block of Mandla district of MP. We are fighting for land rights under Forest Rights act and have not got that yet. We are also harassed by wild animals from Kanha which destroys our crop. Govt has not given us any compensation and they want to move us away. But where will we go? Govt should not remove us in the name of national park and buffer zone and should help us. Dhurve Ji is at 9479598133

Posted on: Nov 29, 2013. Tags: Chandrabhan Singh Dhurve

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.