80+ widows not getting old age pension, Pls help them by calling officials...

Kamalram Gautam from Kargi block in Chitrakoot district in Uttar Pradesh is talking to some old widows some of whom are 80+ but are not getting their old age pension after repeated requests to officials. He requests us to call the Gam Panchayat sarrpanch at 09628080023 and district official at 09454317532 to help these hapless women. For more Gautam Ji can be reached at 08416937540

Posted on: Aug 13, 2013. Tags: Kamalram Gautam

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at www.ipsmf.org; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.