I am an old handicapped woman, I have got no pensions, Pls help me...

My name is Gummadi Achamma. I am calling from Thurupu in Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh. I am a handicapped person, and I am an old woman. Till now I have no pension neither old age pension or the pension for a handicapped person. For this problem I have met so many government officers but they didn’t respond. I went Rajumundry and kakinada also but I didn’t get pension. So please help me. For more Achamma can be reached at 09440850017

Posted on: Mar 01, 2013. Tags: Gummadi Achamma

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at www.ipsmf.org; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.