No NREGA wages from months, Officials dont take compensation application...

My name is Har Singh Jamre. I am calling from Jagrut Adivasi Dalit Sangathan in Badwani district of Madhya Pradesh. Here we are not getting NREGA wages from many months. We are trying to apply for unemployment compensation but administration is not taking our application. In our area in Pati tahsil people are not getting old age and widow pension from July. You are requested to talk to collector Badwani to help us get our wages and rights. For more Har Singh Ji can be reached at 07354421581

Posted on: Dec 16, 2012. Tags: HARSINGH JAMRE NREGA

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.