Govt should restrict functining of witch (dayan) declaring places called Dewas

My name is Raju Kumar. I am calling from Chatra district in Jharkhand. Today I want to tell about some religious places which are called Dewas in local language. When people go to these Dewases to solve their problems priests called Ojhas from these Dewases decalre people witch ( Dayan) who are responsible for their problems. After that the lives of those people become very difficult. Govt should restrict these illegal activities. For more Raju Ji can be reached at 09430313721

Posted on: Oct 12, 2012. Tags: DEWAS RAJU KUMAR

Post a Comment

To record your comment, please call and leave a message at +91-80500 68000. Recording your comment in audio format will ensure that it is accessible to all CGNet Swara users, most of whom lack Internet access and access the reports via phone.

This article has been made possible because of financial support from the IPS Media Foundation. If you are a journalist and would like to apply for financial support, you may apply at; however, please bear in mind that your application does not guarantee any financial support and is merely an expression of interest by you for financial support. Any financial support to be extended will be at the sole discretion of IPS Media Foundation.